Edbridge is excited to host the fifth edition of SUSSout, and this time they’re getting into Circular Fashion.
What do we have in store?
We have put together a series of lightning talks by experts, experimenters, and enablers to understand the circularity ecosystem in the fashion industry. Come join us for the fifth edition of SUSSout filled with insightful conversations and chance to meet others working or interested in this space.
The panelists include:
- Priyanka Khanna, International Expansion Manager, Fashion for Good (FFG), an innovation platform for sustainable fashion based out of Amsterdam. Priyanka is leading the expansion of FFG into Asia. She is launching a localized innovation program for bridging the gap between innovations in the fashion supply chain and the manufacturers and retailers in the region.
- Pragati Singhal, Designer, Conserve India, is currently working on a patent-pending project to create new bio-based materials from by-products of the agricultural and food industry.
- Representative from the Ministry of Environment and Forests (TBD)
General Entry: INR250
Student Entry: INR200
Book your spot here!
The event is organized by:
SUSS is a community and movement to build awareness and start conversations around sustainable fashion in India. We bring together conscious consumers, designers, makers, curators, writers, film-makers, and others to share experiences, discover new ideas, and collaborate on projects.
- Conserve India, a non-profit founded in 1998 to tackle the mounting problem of plastic waste while generating livelihoods.
- Fashion for Good, an innovation platform for sustainable fashion, based out of Amsterdam.